Saturday, March 10, 2007

Thing 18 (Week 8)

This is a blog I composed using my new Zoho Writer account.laughing  This is one of the 23 things that I think is most useful for library staff, or anyone, for that matter, because it does allow you to access data files from any PC.  I assume that it will all be accessable from any Mac, as well, otherwise it's not as great as it thinks it is.tongue_out  I would be leery of using a web based database for sensitive information, but otherwise I would definitely use this service.

I have discovered one problem, so far - I changed the font style once, and didn't like the font I chose, and now it won't let me change the font again.



Post Script: Now that I have posted the blog from Zoho Writer, I see that the emoticons don't post succesfully. Interesting.

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

Shoot - I'm sorry you had trouble with Zoho. It usually works ok and is a good tool for people who don't have any other way to save their documents.